Wednesday 11 April 2007

A Hard Day's Night

This is a short post as I am preparing for a night shift. Dad is working nights this week so I am in charge at home. Mum has been knitting while I have been catching a few zzzzzzz's on the sofa in preparation for the long night ahead. I am very experienced in security work which is just as well since Dad often works nights, mind you I do have plenty of backup!

It would have been a better rest if I hadn't been draped in pink Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino! Pink isn't my colour at all, more Little Mummy's thing, and it keeps making my ears twitch as mum pulls the yarn from the ball. However I am not about to give up my favourite spot on the sofa so I put up with it.

Mum's also been watching Bones on the TV which is one of my favourite programmes, I also enjoy Dog, The Bounty Hunter but I don't think he's much good, I've never seen him find a Bounty yet!

No comments: